What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address, address
- demographic information such as postcode
What we do with the information we gather
Personal data of users / visitors / buyers requested by this Store are limited to the information necessary for the operation of this Store and the provision of optimal services through it, in accordance with applicable Greek and European legislation. We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Execution and proof of product orders
- Issuance of the relevant legal documents (invoices, receipts).
- Shipment to the user / buyer designated.
- Export of statistics (which will not contain personal data that may lead to the identification of individuals).
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, on condition that you have not opted-out of receiving such promotional information.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by phone, fax, mail or email, on condition that you have not opted-out of being contacted for market research purposes. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
These data are not passed on to third parties, except for their use by product transport companies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes and/or market research purposes by phone, fax, mail or email.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and/or market research purposes by phone, fax, mail or email, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen and give us your explicit consent. In case you change your mind later you can let us know by using our Contact Us information.
Your specific rights
As a visitor / user of the Store that you have shared personal data with us, you have the right to:
– withdraw your consent given herein at any time and without detriment, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal, by notifying such withdrawal by using our Contact Us information.
– to request to have access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning you and to object to processing.
– to data portability,
– to receive notification regarding rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing that is takes place following your request,
– not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you, and, lastly,
– to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you (i) prior to 25 May 2018, under Law 2472/1997, and (ii) on and after 25 May 2018, General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.